So many options!

03 July 2013

R.I.P. Google Reader....and some new following options

Okay, ladies and gentlemen, since Google Reader has now been "retired", you will need to follow this here blog'o'awesome in some other way. Here are a couple of recommendations. If you know of other options, let me know so that I can share the good news.

Other, more experienced bloggers have been recommending Bloglovin' and Feedly. Currently I am using Bloglovin. I am still getting acquainted with the site, bu it seems fine enough.

If you do not want to start accounts with new sites, you also have the (simple) option of signing up to receive this blog's posts via email. Simply enter your email address in the sidebar box entitled, "Receive Posts by Email." I promisepromisepromise that I do not use your email address for any other purpose!!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting--I love hearing from you!