So many options!

26 August 2013

A whole lot of brand spanking new.

Usually, when I take an unannounced hiatus from blogging, it's because my life has suddenly become enormously exciting and I just don't have time to blog.




.................Yeah, I don't believe myself when I say that either.

Anyway, about a billion years ago, I told you guys that I was considering changing the name/purpose of this here blog. After wasting plenty of time mulling over potential options (and checking to see which of my options were actually available, based on other URLs...and thus being reminded how many people are way more creative than I am), here it is!

The MKDaly Show

Terribly exciting, no? You don't have to answer that question. I know you love it.

In other news, the new blog name is not the only (most?) exciting thing happening in my life. Indeed, in the last month this chiquita quit work, moved houses, and began graduate school. I also got a new computer, which means I presently have zero photos prepared to share with you of any of these events. Don't worry, though, in no time I will have an unseemly amount of snapshots with which to over/underwhelm you. In the meantime, please get your photo fix from this collection of houses (plus two churches) from around town that I am not living in. 







Until next time: Have a nice life!
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy every bit of this blog! So many things to make me smile, laugh, and get inspired by! Thanks Mk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I am glad that you enjoy reading it. Come back again soon! :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting--I love hearing from you!