So many options!

28 November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

(Posting from the mobile today. Forgive the poor formatting, horrible photos, etc.)

Happy Thanksgiving!!


So much to be thankful for this year!!
Here are just a few:

My parents (photo from May, 1985)


The whole famdamily, really!


Cutie patootie little sisters (bad photo taken last night as I tucked them in)


Everything about the faith of the Catholic Church



And a whole lot more, which I don't have photos of:

1. Many friends, new and old
2. The chance to be back in school ad learning
3. A warm home, working car, and full pantry/fridge
4. All the blessings in the last year, and all the struggles and pains that have proven blessings. 

And last but not least: Cheap gas (finally, though most likely fleeting)


I hope you have a happy and love-filled thanksgiving! What are you thankful for this year?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting--I love hearing from you!