So many options!

27 May 2013

A recommendation...

This is the best way that I can recommend to anyone how to handle moving day:


 Just turn off all emotions and git'er'done. Otherwise,
this:


And this:
 And this:

Red roses: The only semblance of beautiful left
This, too:


will totally get in the way of efficiently getting to this:


and this:


BUT, if you make good progress, give yourself permission to have emotions long enough to have a spontaneous dance party with your friends (and their really cute child):



Whew. What an insane few days it's been!! Today I'm celebrating America by painting and cleaning up the old place. Here is a quick peak of my new digs (at least for the summer).

My bedspread looks small because it is: that bed is queen-size (the place is pre-furnished, so my own twin-sized bed is in storage for the moment). 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting--I love hearing from you!